sexta-feira, fevereiro 24, 2006

Desperate Housewives!!!

OMG!!! Has anyone been seeing DH?!?!?!?!? Right, the second season started last week here in Brazil, so...

When I first saw DH I was like "What does people see in this?!?!? It's boring!!! I mean, isn't that supposed to be a comedy?!?!? Well, I don't see too much comedy in this... Look at this, crazy people living in the suburb (like that's any news), where's the fun?!?!?"
Right, when you read this it may sound like it was fun, but it wasn't, until... Well, until all started to become confuse... Affairs with pharmacists or/and murders, old ladies being bitches (very unlikely to a serie to show this), a "slut" sleeping with all the "good" husbands... So I thought "That could be interesting..." And I became addicted!!! Now the second season started and I'm all like "OMG! She's going to date him and assume him to everybody! OMG! They broke up! OMG! They have a prisioner hidden in the house!" And things like that.

So, what's interesting about DH?!?
I still don't know, maybe it is funny, maybe it's different or maybe, just maybe, it is a demonstration af how low the human being can go and how WE enjoy to see it... But garanteed that the crap it's not ending on our backyards.

Kisses!