segunda-feira, fevereiro 27, 2006

Bye, Bye!

Just other day I caught myself thinking "Why do I have a blog?"
Instantly one hundred answers came to my head, but none of them convinced me enough.
I always felt completly out of place in everything I do... In school I was like this, so I burried myself in books, museums, trips, fantasy and family. My family are the only people that I know will never let me down, I can't thrust no one else, but I keep throwing myself into shitty friendships that will come to nothing but hurt and pain. I do have two or tree friends that I thrust and they didn't let me down when I needed them most, that's why I thrust them. Sometimes I "forget" about them, 'cause I'm so sure that they'll always be there for me that I negligect them for new friendships. I lose my time running after people that think I'm nothing but a pain in the ass and they only stick around because they think I can give something to them. You see, I am a pain in the ass sometimes, but those 3 friends of mine know how to put me in my place, they know when is the time to slap me in the face and say "Hey, come back to earth freak!" and when to let me spread my wins and fly to the moon.
Finally I came to one conclusion... I will close this blog for sometime and think about everything that is happening with my life. April (or july *I know cutie, I'll explain to you*)I'll go to NY and maybe stick around for some time, take a look at the drama schools, a job and some place to live, maybe I can stay at my relatives, but that's not what I want. Anyway... Bye, Bye Folks!

Kisses

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anônimo said...

Oi lindinha!

Não tá na hora de vc se juntar ao povo no Multiply? :D

beijocas

março 10, 2006 9:44 AM  
Blogger Lucas Landau said...

Ai que saco isso aqui em inglês!

Humpft!

abril 10, 2006 7:46 PM  
Blogger Nelsinho said...

Yas,

You're years-light from being a pain in the ass, at least for me!

...And definitely you are not allowed to abandon the blog and fuck off to NY just like that!

If you're going to the Big Apple, here's one more reason to keep the blog and feed it at least once a week with nice reports of your experiences over there!

That's AN ORDER!

I love you

Nelsinho

abril 27, 2006 3:51 PM  
Blogger Nelsinho said...

Yas,

Estou aqui de novo, desta vez em bom português, sempre esperando que não deixe o blog parado.

Recebi convite para uma "corrente", coisa que não é meu hábito, mas desta vez eu entrei e acabei te indicando.
Vá lá no meu blog.

Um beijo
Nelsinho

abril 28, 2006 9:03 PM  
Anonymous Anônimo said...

Yaslinda,
Que estória é essa de dizer que vc é " a pain in the ass"? Você é a pessoa mais doce e sensível que eu conheço. Fiquei com muita pena da gente não ter se encontrado novamente e ter tido a chance de se conhecer melhor. Mas a vida é assim, vivemos nessa agitação e acabamos por não nos dar tempo para o que realmente importa. Os amigos, a família. Ás vezes esquecemos de ser felizes.
Acho você uma pessoa sensacional e tem muita sorte quem é merecedor da sua amizade.
Não desaparece não...quero saber notícias suas.
Beijos

abril 29, 2006 3:48 PM  
Blogger probably k. said...

nem sei como vim parar no seu blog,mas assim como vc, de um tempo pra cá também comecei a achar bonitinho casais gays... e tb achei lindo Brokeback Mountain. tá, pelo menos não sou só eu rs

outubro 01, 2006 5:08 PM  

Postar um comentário

<< Home