quarta-feira, maio 31, 2006

As Melhores Falas do X-Men 3!!!


As Melhores falas do filme:

"Hey, I'm not your father. I'm your friend." (Logan para Rogue)

"No one ever talks about extermination. They just do it. And you go on with your lives, ignoring the signs around you. And then one day, when the air is still and the night is fallen, they come for you. Only then do you realize that while you're talking about organizing and committees, the extermination has already begun. Make no mistake, my brothers, they will draw first blood. They will force their cure upon us. There is only one question you must answer: Who will you stand with?" (Magneto para vários mutantes) (Eu tenho certeza que eu estaria do lado do Magneto se eu fosse mutante... Afinal, a melhor defesa é o ataque)

"It's a pity. She was so beautiful." (Magneto se referindo a Mystique)

"That was my last cigar." (Logan dentro da Danger Room)

"Logan: Who's the furball?
Dr. Hank McCoy: Hank McCoy, Secretary of Mutant Affairs
Logan: Right, right. Secretary. Nice suit.
Prof. Charles Xavier: Henry, this is Logan. He's, uh... Dr.
Hank McCoy: Wolverine. I hear you are quite an animal.
Logan: Look who's talkin'."

"The whole world's going to hell, you gonna just sit there?" (Logan)

"Dr. Hank McCoy: My boy, I've been fighting for mutant rights since before you had claws.
Logan: Did he just call me boy?"

"I have been marked once, my dear and let me assure you, no needle shall ever touch my skin again." (Magneto)

"Oh my stars and garters." (Dr. Hank McCoy)

Agora vamos para as campeãs!!!

"John Allerdyce: Nice helmet.
Cain Marko (Juggernaut): It keeps my face pretty."

"Don't get your panties in a bunch." (Logan)

"Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, bitch." (Juggernaut) (Eu ri muito nessa parte!!!)

"Let's see you grow *those* back." (Logan)

"Way to go, Furball." (Logan)

"Eric Lensherr: I still don't know why I'm here... Couldn't you just make them say yes?
Charles Xavier: Yes I could, but it's not my way. And I would expect you out of all people would understand my feelings about the misuse of power.
Eric Lensherr: Ah! That power corrupts and all that. Yes, I know Charles. When are you going to stop lecturing me?
Charles Xavier: When you start listening.
Eric Lensherr: Ha!
Charles Xavier: And you're here because I need you.
Eric Lensherr: We're not gonna have to meet evryone of them in person, right?
Charles Xavier: No. This one is special."

E as primeiríssimas!!!

"Charles always wanted to build bridges." (Magneto/Erik Magnus Lensherr)

"In chess, the pawns go first." (Erik Magnus Lensherr - Magneto) (Um dia você vão entender porque eu me refiro ao Magneto e ao Erik como se fossem duas pessoas diferentes)

"That's why the pawns go first." (Magneto)

"They wish to cure us... and I say we are the cure." (Erik Magnus Lensherr)

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anônimo said...

Yas, que blog legal, fiz um comentário no post Sou Patrol sobre alguns filmes que lhe indico.

junho 01, 2006 6:03 PM  
Anonymous Anônimo said...

Ops, não sou anônimo, sou o Pierre

junho 01, 2006 6:04 PM  
Blogger Yas Snape said...

Já estão todos anotados para ver! :-)

junho 01, 2006 8:48 PM  

Postar um comentário

<< Home